We had the Price family reunion this afternoon. It was nice to see all of Nick's family. A lot of them live in the area but there are so many of them and everybody is close within their own immediate family that I don't really know any of them that well. That is one thing that I really miss. I grew up going to visit my grandparents on Sunday after church or just stopping by when I wanted a nice home cooked meal. Anyway, it was a beautiful day and the kids had fun.
While we were playing at the park, Josalyn kicked the soccer ball and Parker caught it with his face. It hit him and he fell face first on the concrete. He has a nice bump and a few scratches but he is fine.
After the ice cream social at church, Joe and Erica came by to visit. Baby Sarah is now 3 months old! We had a great visit. Ella wasn't sure what to think about Connor and Parker. The boys were acting wild- nothing new.
Tomorrow is a new day...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.