Thursday, July 15, 2010

killing time

I am sitting here messing around on the computer. Maggie is beside me chewing a bone, Connor is doing a project in the kitchen (with scissors) and Parker is curled up beside me. He has been running a fever the past two days. Of course, along with the fever comes the poos and the constant need to cuddle. I won't complain about the extra cuddling. Last week we decided that Parker was done with diapers and his binky. Of course it would make sense for him to get sick now!

So here we are. I'm trying to think of 100 reasons why I don't want to go run. Maybe because I will have to push the stroller, it feels like 100 degrees outside, it's the 5th night in a row, it's getting late....

Enjoy your evening! We are looking forward to a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.