Wednesday, July 7, 2010

florida: day 8

Connor, Parker and I slept in and headed down to the beach about 10am. Nick & David joined at 10:40am and I think we finally came inside around 1:30pm for lunch. After lunch, Parker and Nick took a nap and the rest of the gang went to the pool. We came in from the pool around 3pm and cleaned up. The sun was bright and by the end of the day we were all glowing!

Tonight might be our last night here. Nick and David have to head back tomorrow. Stephanie and I were planning to stay until Saturday morning and drive back with the kids. When we were at the pool, Stephanie noticed a note taped to the deck rail. Apparently, deck repairs will take place tomorrow and Friday and the access to the beach will be closed. That limits what we can do with Parker. Parker can't swim in the pool because he isn't 3 years old. I don't know what we would do all day. Plus, I think we are all ready to be back in our own beds with our own things!



We have enjoyed our trip. I think it's safe to say, I haven't eaten this much crap in probably 2 years! We are eating dessert every night, snacks all day and lots of meat! I won't complain, I wouldn't change anything about the trip.

Tonight, David and Stephanie took the kids to watch a movie. Nick, Parker and I took a walk on the beach. It brought back memories of when we came here the very first time with just Connor. I sure do love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.