Friday, July 2, 2010

florida: day 2 & 3

We hit the beach around 9am and stayed down there for about 2 hours. From the beach we went to the pool and back to the condo. Josalyn, Connor and I went to the park and ate some ice cream while Nick and Parker rested.

David and Stephanie arrived yesterday around 4pm. After everyone unpacked and Jase explored the beach for the first time, Stephanie and I headed to the grocery store. We had a nice meal around the table.

I woke up before everyone this morning and enjoyed a nice run on the road and then on the beach. It was probably about 80 degrees but there was a nice breeze on the beach. The kids woke up and we headed right out to the beach. Stephanie and I came inside and fixed lunch and we met the rest of the gang at the pool lunch and a little afternoon swim. Maddie stayed back with Josalyn and Parker while the rest of us went to Melbourne so Nick could find a pair of shoes. We didn't find shoes but we did find ice cream...

We then enjoyed another great meal around the table. After dinner we went back to the beach to walk around and then to the swimming pool to cool off before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.