Chelsey graduated high school!!! I started babysitting Chelsey when I was 11 years old. It's hard to believe they are all grown up. Friday evening was Chelsey's graduation party. It felt like a family reunion seeing all of her family and friends that I have known for so long. It was nice visiting with everyone.
Saturday morning my mom and I ran Brittany's 5k. It was hot. I was smiling but I wasn't really happy. The race didn't have a single water station (I know, it was only 3 miles but it was too humid outside) and the age groups were too big. But hey, it was for a good cause!
Nick drove over to West Lafayette on Saturday evening. We were able to get in two 5 miles runs together on Sunday and Monday morning and the boys were able to swim. Connor is a little fish and Parker isn't too far behind! Erica stopped by for a visit and the Blair family went swimming and ate dinner with us!
A great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.