We had a busy weekend! On Saturday, my mom, Katie and I ran in the 5k Race for the Cure. Then, we headed to Grandma Fuller's for the day. Sunday was spent doing "baby field trips" and a day at my mom's house! The little kids (Parker, Stephen and Janey) all played together while Connor did his own thing! Lots of new memories!
These three were up to no good...I caught them in the act!
They were in Poppy's office playing on the chair....and got caught, again!
Poppy's walker quickly became the toy of choice.
Playing on the swing set at Nana & Papa's.
I thought it was important to educate the "city-folk" (all of them) about life in the country.
The "educational experience" required a bath.
...ashes, ashes, we all fall down!
The grande finale was a little musical entertainment!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.