Saturday, May 8, 2010
Mayfest (by Josalyn)
On May 8 2010 I had a soccer tournament. The tournament was called the Mayfest. I had lots of fun. My first soccer game was at eight o'clock in the morning. I wasn't very exited about that. I versed Tipp City. I am in Select Soccer. At the beginning of the first soccer game I was left striker. I almost scored a goal. Lizzie was midfielder. She scored a goal. At the end of the game the final score was three to one.
The next game was at 11:15 in the morning. It was only 50 degrees outside. It was very cold. At the beginning of the game, I played midfielder. At the end of the game, I played goalie. The final score was four to one. We lost all of our games but I still had fun.
After the games, Jenn & David took us to eat Chinese. I ate a raw oyster. It was not good. Just a head's up, don't eat one. I played inney, minney, minny, moe and I picked the fortune cookie that had no fortune in it! I was mad so I got another one. I don't remember my fortune but it had my lucky number.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.