Tuesday, December 27, 2011

catching up

After 8 days of having a sick house...I think we are finally OVER the illness. It has been a couple weeks since my last update so I am just posting a few pictures so you can see what we've been doing:
Troy Downtown Square. This picture was taken after we finished Christmas Carolling around the historic neighborhood. December 17.

Our family lit the advent candle at church before the Christmas Program. Josalyn was the reader and I helped guide the fire as Connor lit the candles. December 18.

Parker using his doctor kit to make sure I'm still alive. I had the flu after Parker had it twice and Connor had it once. December 22.

Christmas with the cousins. December 24.

All cleaned up and waiting for Santa.
December 24.

Santa arrived and brought plenty of gifts for everyone!
December 25.

Santa didn't forget about Josalyn!
December 25.

Everyone posing with their favorite gifts.
December 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.