I talked to Jeff this morning as he was packing up their hotel room and headed to the airport. They were boarding their plane at 12pm and will arrive in Beijing 14 hours later. I've said goodbye to Jeff when he left for West Point, Germany, Iraq, etc but this time was different. I just wanted to reach through the phone and squeeze those two little mokeys and give them a million kisses. I think about the next two years and all of the exciting experiences they are going to have as a family but then I think about all the holidays and all of the visits where we are going to miss them. The baby trio won't be complete without Stephen..and when he returns he will older and playing "Eskimo kisses" with his aunt probably won't be as cool. We have Skype and Facebook so I'm sure it won't be as bad as the initial feeling I have right now. Safe travels, Fuller Family! LuvLuv!
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.