Wednesday, July 6, 2011

nick update

Nick will log on here occasionally and comment that the blog never includes him!!! I kindly reminded him of the log in and password so he could also log in and blog if he felt the need :). We have received his orders. Nick has been transferred the an Iowa MP unit and is schedule to head to Cuba (Guantanamo Bay) for 12 months...or exactly 400 days. We have decided to wait until November to start talking to the kids about it. November will get us through the first day of preschool, kindergarten, 5th grade and a busy soccer season. Wrestling will be starting and it will be close enough that the kids will begin to comprehend what is going to happen. This will be a new chapter for all of us. I don't really know what is going to happen or even how to prepare for everything ahead of time but I do know I have some very special friends that live in Troy that will be a big help and offer a lot of support. February 7 will be the big day.
love ya, dude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.