Monday, March 19, 2012

weekend wrap-up

I wish I could give you an update on Nick but that would mean that I know something new, and I don't. While Nick is off somewhere much warmer, we are here in Ohio enjoying this beautiful weather!

FRIDAY: as Connor likes to call it, "Family Fun Night"- we went to the gym and then scooped out Target.

SATURDAY: I ran a 5k with the RTR Team. 1st place in my age group (it wasn't a PR, it was a smaller race). In the afternoon, Connor and John went to the Monster Jam Show while Joyce and Parker worked on a St. Patrick's Day Dinner. They were both very excited to spend time apart and had fun doing special projects/adventures with Joyce and John. I stayed home and cleaned out the shed. After baseball, we headed to a St. Patty's Day party which results in one less child on the way home because he spent the night.

John & Connor at the Nutter Center
I even dug out a pair of green shorts.


Parker and Joyce made hats for everyong.
Notice Nick wearing his hat in the background!

SUNDAY: After church, Connor took apart the wood bird house that was covering out basketball pole. Once we cleaned up the mess we went and bought a new backboard. We had a couple dear friends come over and install it Sunday afternoon. The boys are so excited!
Thank you Matt & Cam Kauflin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.