The weather has come a long way since my last post when we were bundled up in all of our snow gear! I'm looking out my office window (taking a break from computer coding) and it is such a beautiful morning! I'm so thankful, after 7 years, I finally can sit at my desk and enjoy the sun rays and breezes. Before, I could only determine the rain by the way my joints felt that day!
It is amazing how quickly Connor has picked up reading and spelling. Everywhere we go it's "Mommy, what does - - - - spell?" or I can hear him in the back of the van sounding out words as he reads a book. I must admit, 6 years old has by far been my favorite age. I look back and can remember things from my childhood that happened when I was six. I hope we are creating wonderful memories for my big man!
 |
I was charging Connor's iPod and this was the screen saver.
I guess he doesn't want to share his iPod!
(still working on the spelling) |
March 14 was Pi Day at work! Becki (my boss) and I were dressed for the occasion. She had 19 homemade pies delivered from a bakery in Sidney, Ohio. They were all delicious and I think I ate 5 slices!
.JPG) |
| This is how my department rolls. |
Wednesday evenings we are now doing swim lessons. Parker is just like his brother, a fish! The teachers have to remind him to sit on the edge of the pool. They will turn their backs to find Parker doing bobs.
Tuesday was the perfect day! I went to the gym and then picked up some friends on the way home. We played outside, ate dinner and then headed to the playground!
.JPG) |
| Parker, Peyton, Connor & Paige |
We skipped out of church after Sunday School last week and headed to the Columbus Zoo. The children flocked right to the gorillas and monkeys. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time there this year...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.