We woke up early Mondayorning to take advantage of the parks. We didn't waste any time. We shoved everything into our suitcase and hit Hollywood Studios. The weather was perfect, probably around 73. Mom and Jim went along and we were able to do almost everything we wanted to do before they headed to the airport. I can NOT ride rides. I tend to forget the horrible feeling I have during the ride. Tower of Terror was one jerk away from spilling the beans and then Jim's ride, Star Wars, was horrible. I took off my 3D glasses, closed my eyes, and started breathing deep. Nick and I headed to Magic Kingdom. I was sad to find out that my favorite area, Toon Town, had been replaced with a new castle! I guess we will just have to go back and decide if we like it!
Our flight came in very early Tuesday morning. I did some laundry, went to the gym and headed out of town for another two day adventure.
I'll be home tomorrow evening and plan to upload all our photos. I can't wait to get home to my buddies!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.