Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Day 3 marathon
Well...I am alive and typing this, so that is a good thing! Nick and I both took NyQuil around 6pm and my head hit the pillow and I didn't move until 3:15 am on Sunday morning. We woke up to warmer temperatures and a beautiful forecast. The race started off the same as Saturday excepts mom was with us! I was wearing a trash bag, foil wrap, sleeves, and gloves. We had plenty of sleep and layers. The first six miles Nick and I ran together. A mangrove Tipp City screamed our name as he ran passed us. Nicks's competitive juices kicked in and off her went. The marathon was fun, except mile 15 by the composte site, and I inished within my goal. After the race we headed back to the room to relax before meeting my friends for dinner. It's hard to believe we let so much time pass between visits. We also headed to Downtown Disney for some dessert and some Lego action!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.