I am picking up Josalyn from her mom's house yesterday.
Me: Josalyn, what are you working on?
Jos: A story board for school.
Me: Hurry up, let's go, pack up your stuff. When is this due?
Jos: I don't know. The teacher hasn't told us to do it yet, but I don't want her to tell us tomorrow that it's due on Friday and I don't have it done yet. (It's really due in 2 weeks.)
I can only pray the other two will be this excited about school.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid was the book Josalyn read for her oral presentation. She created this nice visual to go along with her presentation. She is going to memorize her presentation on the bus this morning. She has a little bit of a teaser at the end to make her class want to read the book!
Last night before bed she started reading one of the Fear Street books by R.L. Stein. Good memories!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.