Thursday, September 30, 2010

a true story

Bear Hunter
by Connor N. Creech

"I opened the window and then the screen. Then I just went right out to the woods and got the bear. I had a map of the woods and guess how I killed it? I took one of my teeths out and threw it at his eyeball. That killed it. I put the bear in the bag and brought it home for only me to eat because I was hungry and Mommy said no more snacks. When I came back to the house, I ran all of the way over to Georgia and ran so fast that the bear went in the window. I pulled off all the hair, teeth and fur. I put the bear guts very far away from Troy, Ohio (which we are in right now). And I did a tiger too, ya know. I really did."
...
"Then I hunted a lion."

Connor did all of this last night while I was asleep. This is a picture I took of him before I went to bed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.