Sunday was a HOT HOT day! We were all able to sleep in and enjoy a quiet morning at home. After lunch, Connor and Parker were coloring in a Toy Story book at the kitchen table. I decided that we should go and watch the movie! We were headed there 15 minutes later. Couldn't have planned it better. Connor rushed to get his Buzz Lightyear costume on and he let Parker borrow Woody. They looked so cute. In the rush of things, I forgot my camera.
After the movie we came home and ate dinner. The boys went with Nick on a bike ride so I could clean the house. It was going to storm so we sat outside and watched the clouds. Once the rain came, we moved inside to watch from the front door.
Next post: FLORIDA!
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.