Tuesday, October 11, 2011

crazy on skylark

Again, I am behind on my blog. I think I have enough time to post some pictures to share some updates but not much else. Nick leaves on Thursday for 3 1/2 weeks, Josalyn has two soccer tournaments and 1 game left this season, Parker has a field trip on Thursday and Connor is just along for the ride.

I didn't know the kids had school yesterday. Connor stayed up late on Sunday evening, wore sweat pants, didn't brush his hair and no breakfast. I dropped him off at Michelle's and the next thing I knew he was missing his book bag. That was a crazy start to Monday. He laughed and thought I was silly.

I was in Denver last week and returned to beautiful weather and a great couple of days at home before returning to work yesterday. I am looking forward to going back to Denver in June and taking the boys with me. We are going to be sightseeing and mountain climbing!

Nick's training will be the beginning of his deployment readiness. He will be in and out until mid December. The adjustment period for everyone will begin.

I agreed to do another half marathon at the end of the month. I figured it would motivate me to start training for the big races in January. Besides, what else do I have to do with my free time?!

Red Rock

Enjoying coffee after a nice dinner with Nick.

Shaw Farms with Joyce & John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.