Monday, December 20, 2010

weekend update

What a weekend! I think the first time I sat down and relaxed was this morning at my desk! We had two Christmas programs, a van that wouldn't start, family Christmas dinner at our house and a final soccer game. And of course I couldn't forget all the miles we have to run to prepare for the marathon coming up. Whew!

The newest addition (shhh! it's still a secret from Josalyn) is G-Force, the guinea pig. Connor and Parker named her G-Force until Christmas morning. Maggie had some investigating to do when G-Force came home. Parker will touch her and then scream. Connor will hold her and then scream. I'm sure G-Force was glad when we all left this morning. She's a cute little critter.


Saturday night we enjoyed Nick's brother's family. The kids all had fun playing.


This week is a short week. Stay tuned, the Creech family is Christmas caroling on Wednesday night...we might be knocking on your door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.