Tuesday, August 24, 2010

what the heck am i doing

This week will fly by and I'm sure I will be in a complete haze. I have meetings all day today (as well as yesterday) for Freshmen Orientation and tomorrow is the first day of school! I always love the first day of school. There is so much energy and excitement in the building.

What I am not so excited about: TRIATHLON. What drugs was I taking when I said I would do this race?! Seriously, I am not prepared to do this at all. Maybe I don't give myself enough credit, maybe it's just the first time jitters, maybe, maybe, maybe. I went swimming yesterday and the entire time I was swimming I just kept thinking how crazy this was going to be. Nervous doesn't even begin to describe how I am feeling. AND, it's only Tuesday!

Here's a picture of the students that I supervise:

I'll try to post some more pictures from last weekend. We had a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.